Increase services revenue by promoting Workflow Processing and Email Archiving to your current customers.• Is your customer experiencing manual, paper based bottlenecks processing approval for documents such as invoices, purchase orders, or employee records? Experience the automated workflow processing of Archive Studio WebSearch. Contact your salesman for more info (click here).
• Based on industry research, approximately 65% of communication and document sharing utilizes email. Email archiving is now being implemented in a large number of companies to automate email capture, indexing, quick retrieval and eDiscovery of a company’s most critical business asset. Allow DocuLex to demonstrate this powerful, beneficial component of Archive Studio WebSearch today. Contact your salesman for more info (click here).
• Has your customer experienced employee turnover? Have your experienced DocuLex administrators left the company? Ask us about our training services to bring your employees back up to speed on Archive Studio suite of services so you can continue to experience the benefits you expected. Contact your salesman for more info (click here).
Attend DocuLex Dealer Training in Winter Haven, FL - December 5 - 7, 2012
Guarantee your success as a DocuLex Value Added Reseller (VAR) by attending this informative, hands-on event. The DocuLex Dealer Training is designed to show you how your customer can benefit from the DocuLex Archive Studio Content Management Software Suite, through a series of comprehensive tutorials on all components of the Archive Studio software suite, to include Goby, Professional Capture, Office Capture and WebSearch. This training will also feature sales tools and instruction that can help you as a DocuLex Dealer determine a prospect’s needs, concerns, and how the DocuLex product fits, such as; compliance, disaster recovery, document retention, workflow and retrieval. Additionally, learn how you can provide a high level technological solution to your clients without having to heavily invest in infrastructure and personnel by partnering with DocuLex. Develop your DocuLex solutions, professional services, and presentation knowledge through this focused two day training. It will be an excellent investment of your time, and will properly qualify you to easily and successfully sell the DocuLex solution day forward. Learn through this training how to leverage and maintain a tight relationship with DocuLex IT, Support and Management as a long-term partner in solutions sales. Gain access to valuable marketing tools and business development programs as a DocuLex VAR, and learn about all that is available to you on site, in Sunny Winter Haven, FL.
By attending, you will learn everything about the products, services and partnership opportunities DocuLex can offer you. Attract new customers and add value to your existing customer base, while increasing customer retention and growing revenue through higher profit(able) sales.
DocuLex is committed to our partners – we provide innovative, proven solutions to ensure your success, and the tools you need to grow profits.
Leverage this two day event to gain knowledge and insight on all that the DocuLex suite of products can offer you as a Partner.
The DocuLex Dealer Training event will include, but is not limited to:
• Market overview
• Enterprise Content Management and Electronic Document Management Systems – what does this all mean?
• How is Document Imaging Different than Document Management?
• Document Security, Access and Control
• Records Management and Document Retention
• Vertical Market Applications
• Software as a Service (SaaS)
• Product Overview
• Product Pricing and Lease Options
• Competition and Comparison
• Online Demos and Marketing Tools
• Software Implementation and Configuration
• Technical Training that will cover some of the technical aspects of the Archive
Contact NavigateStorage to learn more and to join us for a webinar with Doculex.